Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2700 miles, 200000 ft of climbing, 1 pair of shorts

Lol! Hopefully two pairs of shorts. I got a nook today for Christmas. Now I have no excuse to blog. Got it with me all the time.

Christmas vacation has allowed for some saddle time. Starting in January I will be upping the miles to an average of 700 miles a month all on the mountain bike. The last two weeks all of my rides have been on the mountain bike. My road bike misses me and I miss her but the clock is ticking and I have to get used to it. My next race is next weekend. The excruciation exam. Half on single track and half on road. Close to 86 miles.  https://www.bikereg.com/Net/the-ss-trails-excruciation-exam

Take a look! My next report is going to feature the gear I have for the ride and what I still need.

No comments:

Post a Comment