Thursday, June 12, 2014

Friday the 13th.. ri


I am laying in the bed looking at Beastmaker at the foot of the bed. Everything is clean and lovely even my skin and hair shines with cleanliness. Tomorrow that all changes. 2700 miles. I shirt and two nickers. Some other cold weather clothes. Unfortunately they are calling for tons of rain tomorrow. I feel at peace. No panic attack. I feel ready to ride and pray for a safe journey for all riders.
I am laying in the bed looking at Beastmaker sitting by the foot of the bed. Everything is clean and lovely. Even my skin and hair shines with cleanliness. Tomorrow that all changes. 2700 miles one shirt, two nickers and some other cold weather clothes. Unfortunately,  they are calling for tons of rain and cold weather tomorrow.  There is a river ford in the 1st 30 miles so if the rain doesn't soak me the river will. I had a lovely day with Nathanael Green and I feel at peace. No panic attack. I feel ready to ride and pray for a safe journey for all riders. They had a kick off party for us tonight and I got to meet the legendary Crazy Larry. It was awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment